The nice thing about being seduced is that you don’t have to think about a chat-up line (frase ad effetto per attaccare bottone con successo). When someone tries it on or tries to hit on you (to hit on: provarci), you just sit back and let them do all the work!
Ma se questo non dovesse succedere e toccasse a voi enunciare la prima frase a effetto, eccovi una lista di battute sicuramente efficaci per rimorchiare brillantemente nel mondo British.
Naturalmente dovete impegnarvi a pronunciare correttamente tutti quei termini che, all’apparenza sembrano tanto semplici, ma nella realtà sono i veri rivelatori della vostra nazionalità.
Leggetevi le frasi più efficaci e, intanto, cliccate e ascoltate le parole scritte in blu:
- Hey, do you want a drink?
- Haven’t we met before?
- Do you have a map? Because I keep getting lost in your eyes!
- (Holding cellphone) Sell 10.000 Apple shares and move the money to my account. I need to get a gift for my new girlfriend – she’s standing right next to me now…
- If I said you have a beautiful body would you hold it against me?
- Fuck me if I’m wrong, but is your name Beatrix?
- I think Shostakovich’s tenth symphony is probably his best. Don’t you?
- Do you know what would look really good on you? Me.
- Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk past again?
- (Holding cellphone) James? Bring the Rolls out front, will you? I want to be in Monte Carlo by midnight…
- I just took Viagra and I’ve got 12 hours left…
- Who’s your friend?
- Pardon me, ma chérie. I seem to have lost my phone number, may I borrow yours?